Brothel Agency Fremantle & Perth, Gentlemen’s Club

 

Perth Escorts: Jade *New to Industry*

My Description

  • 29
  • 5.6
  • green
  • Fair Skin
  • 10
  • C cup
  • Curvy
  • Coloured
  • Australian
  • None
  • Few

BOOK ME NOW! CALL
 9335 8310

About Me

Hey I'm Jade, I'm new to the Industry! I am super friendly and playful.
I have just reached by sexual peak and know how to turn you on. I'm very warm and playful, but behind closed doors I can be super kinky . I can't wait to meet you and show you all the experience I've got.
If I sound like your kind of girl, book now

Special Message

I'm Jade and new to the industry! Keen to meet and please you - come in and lets have some fun!!

My Services

Full Service
 
Body Slides
 
Sensual Massage
 
Oral on you
 
MSOG


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

female models, escorts and adult services with www.adarose.com.au

https://www.adarose.com.au/ladies-perth-escorts/curvy-perth-escort-lana/

WHY BETTER TO HIRE agency escorts